Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Bad mood today!

I woke up in a good mood. But then I got on line and my mood quickly changed. I think I need to stop getting online at all during the day and only reading emails and other things at night. That way I don't spend the whole day dwelling on them and feeling like such a loser! I am in that funk today where I feel worthless! Not good enough! I admit it, I am a very insecure person and I let way to many things bother me, but today was just to much, it was the day all the crap just added up! I have been hit with so much today it is hard to sit here without crying. I better go lay down for a while I have a huge headache, I will explain more later, but not feeling up typing it all out right now

7 comments:

  1. hugs nikki i hope you feel better dont let it get you down ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGS
    Try and not let people get to you. There are some out there, that just want to cause drama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope things are better this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better,Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs Nikki,hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nikki i hope everything's okay. . i've been hoping to catch you on AIM :( . . .((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry Nikki - I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete