Wednesday, July 6, 2005

WOOHOO

I carpet cleaned the living room and dining room and when I finished I came back here to check my email and to chat with Kristie on Aim. Well My email box had 12 new messages, most of them were DT emails, after going through a couple, I saw two in the box from Cards Magazine (the new card ideabook from Scrapbook trends) They want my "Adore" and "Christmas Joy" cards for their November/December issue (Premier issue). I am so excited! I have never had a card published before so this is just awesome! Not only that but the Adore card was using my Wendi Speciale Designs "July kit" so that is awesome too :)

Thanks for letting me TOOT :)

Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Yay Nikki! You certainly deserve to TOOT! I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo nikki. . way to go girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats nikki thats awesome news

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I ran across your site through Blogger, and really love some of the layouts you have posted on your site. Yours puts my scrapbooks to shame. Congrats on the good news!

    ReplyDelete