Sunday, November 27, 2005

Slowly but Surely

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


For those of you who have been following my blog for sometime, you know I have been working out and losing weight since March. Well I popped on the scale today and have lost another 10 pounds since last week. I have actually only worked out once this past week though, I did a power walk last week in the morning on the trail next door. I think this weight is actually off because of the added stress in my life lately. Anyways, last week I also moved the treadmill in to the dining room from our bedroom (neighbors down stairs pound on my floor if I do it at 10am back there, since you know they are up all night and sleep all day "eye roll". So now I can walk on MY treadmill and also switch off at the gym. I have now lost 53 pounds since March. I have about 30 more pounds to go to reach my pre pregancy weight of 117/120. I am hoping to be down to that size by next summer, that would be so awesome! :)

4 comments:

  1. That is great Nikki. Way to Go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, I can't wait to do that after this baby, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Nikki!! Awesome job on the weight lose!! You will reach the 30lbs. in no time!! Good luck and keep up that great work!!

    ReplyDelete