Friday, January 20, 2006

I can't sleep :(

So here I sit 1:40 in the morning and I can't sleep, why you might ask? My nerves, I am so nervous about the Scrapworks DT call and that they will be announcing the 2006 Design team tomorrow. Since I share the same Timezone it will be no later than 6pm MST. After seeing all the Scrapworks entries in the Peas Gallery I feel so nervous. Do I even have a chance? Think about all the talented people who tried out who are not from Peas? And all the Talented gals at LM who tried out. I have to admit, this is also one of my favorite times, the not knowing, the feeling of will I be? I know the feeling all to well of what the next day will bring, good or bad, the day you find out if you made it or not, I know what it feels like to make it and I know what it feels like not to. Although I want tomorrow (well actually it is tomorrow now huh lol) to come and to know if my name is on the site (I wonder if they will have finalists?), I also am scared to know, scared of that rejected feeling...

I have started my HOF stuff now and have a great buddy, I am still doubting myself about entering, one thing is for sure I want to get the 10 layouts done in the next two weeks, maybe not to send them in but to have at least tried. There is one HUGE (in my eyes) contest I want to try this year (no it is not for a DT) It is something that would mean so much to me, and I have an idea of what I want it to be (themewise), I think it is going to be great, I have no doubt in my mind about it, it is something I truly love! I am not going to talk to much about the contest because I do not want to jinx myself ;)

Okay I just finished my jug of water so I think I should probably go try and lay down again and get some sleep, what if by some gift from God, I get this DT spot at Scrapworks, I have to be awake to get the call right? lol Good night all and to those who read my blog and have tried out for this also, Good Luck! :0)

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. love the new look sweetheart! and YES you have a great chance!! Your work is AMAZING and never doubt that regardless if you get picked for a DT or not. You ARE worthy of a spot and if they dont choose you, they are missing out!! Keep Creating because you inspire so many! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete