Thursday, February 2, 2006

whoa!

Sorry again that it has been a while since I last updated, it's been a very busy couple of weeks. Not only have I been working harder getting Ebay kits up for the extra money, but I have been heavy duty cleaning and starting to pack. We are getting excited now!

I have also been doing so good at working out, it is making me feel so much better everyday and I am now at the point where it is getting addicting, damn did I miss this feeling and I have not felt it since before I was PG with Austin. I have always been active, I am a two time gold medalist in Kickboxing, I love to walk/jug/run, and LOVE Karate. And I am a gym addict :) I have also been drinking more water then soda YAY :)

I should be getting my LRS DT kit anyday now and can't wait, I have some good ideas for this kit that I can't wait to get started on. I am also working on more Moments Defined goodies :) There are a couple new goodies that we got to see that were shown at CHA and they look awesome! I can not wait to play :) I want to get a few more cards done for Cards magazine also.

Okay well I need to go finish my latest kit for EBAY and then get things moved around in out room and a few more boxes packed :) TTYAS

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment