Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Layout, LRS, TODO lists, classes

First, here is a layout I finished today. I LOVED this American Crafts paper when I saw it at LM and I knew I had to have it (and a bunch more lol including a ton of the new CHA stuff from them) for Adriana pages. It was alot of fun to make, and I got to use my Tattered Tags felt butterfly with pin I bought from an Esty store.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have been a busy bee this week already lol. I am currently working on my DT stuff for LRS we have an awesome kit this month featuring the new "Fall in Love" line from Daisy D.

The main kit

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The add-ons

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The stamps (I'll take a picture of them in the Sassafrass Lass packaging and post it tomorrow).

Anyways, I am working on my regular DT work right now and I am finishing up one of my first classes (a cards/stamping technique class that will have a contest) I will be teaching this month there. I am teaching 4 different classes this month there plus I designed the stamp set that goes with this months kit, fun stuff :) I am a little nervous about the classes though, it's my first time teaching on line.
In other news lol, I have been making my TODO lists again and staying on top of things, Here is my list for today, I almost have everything done.

My TODO list for today-

DONE-get up
DONE-Shower
DONE-get boys dressed
DONE-get adriana fed and dressed
DONE-unload dishwasher
DONE-put dishes in dishwasher
DONE-start new load
DONE-wipe down kitchen counters
DONE-wipe down kitchen table
DONE-pick up toys in livings room
DONE-pick up lucky charms on floor in living room
DONE-dust entertainment center and photos/frames
DONE-fold clothes in dryer
DONE- Put clothes away
DONE-start load in wash
DONE- Pick up in Adriana's room
DONE- put boxes outside
DONE- put boys clothes awaydrink one water bottle
DONE-make beds
DONE-pick up shoe mess aidan made
DONE-finish layout
DONE-Pump BM and store
finish cards for class I am teaching
DONE-pick up scrappyroom
DONE-lunch
DONE-take out trash in master bathroom
DONE-Pull out chicken for dinner (chicken tacos)
DONE- Cook dinner
go for 30 minute walk

Okay well I better get back to my DT work and class stuff. I will post more tomorrow. Nightie night :)

Nikki

1 comment: