Sunday, September 30, 2007

Adriana 13-14 weeks

I have fallen behind on this again she is now 16 weeks and 4 months old. I have her 13 and 14 week pictures on the computer so that is what I am going to post now, I will post the 15 and 16 week pictures tomorrow (today since it is early am lol) when I get up. She is doing really good, here at 14 weeks she was lifting her head up on her own for about 20-30 second at a time. She does not have to much tummy time right now, she gets to fussy because she has to work at keeping her arms and head up.

Now at 16 weeks she crawls on her back LOL, it is the funnest thing to watch, I will set her on her blanket here in my office and in a couple minutes she scootches past my chair and out the door on her back LOL, she has really strong legs.When she crawls out the door like that she thinks she is the funnest thing to, she is laughing the whole way out LOL. When we do give her tummy time now she tries to crawl now and kinda gets up with her legs but only moves a small amount, I am thinking she will be moving more in that position in a couple weeks. Austin and Aidan both were crawlers at a young stage.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks for letting me share :)

Nikki

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Isn't it amazing what they can do and how they can scooch! She will be causing trouble in no time!!! :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is adorable. your kids all look so much alike- totally adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's an absolute doll! She's getting so big! I agree with FInk...my little one is 9months now and into EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete