Friday, September 14, 2007

Dream come true!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last Friday I received a call from Natalie from Creative Xpress . She told me that I had made it onto the Creative Xpress DT. I was in shock, Who me? I really made it? WOW! I was so nervous on the phone lol. I can not tell you how excited and happy I am! Creative Xpress is amazing, it has an amazing community of people who are so friendly, like a big giant family! The gallery is full of inspiration and talent, the store is awesome! I have spent some $$$ in it LOL, they are always stocked full of everything and anything you need. And the Design team, WOW! So many talented people... look at this...

The 2007-2008 Creative Xpress Design Team Members are:

Anna Davison
Cari Locken
Becki (CKmommy)
Elizabeth Carney
Greta Hammond
Heidi Trejo
Heather Thompson
Jen Nichols
Jen Gallacher
Kristy Lee
Kara Henry
Melissa Philips
Liana Suwandi
Melanie (meldouthit)
Nancy van den Berg
Nikki Hobbs
Peggy Severins
Robyn Weatherspoon
Michelle (Shellie) Hubbartt
Wendy Malichio

I am so honored and happy to be working with these amazing women and this company and a bit nervous lol, how did I get a chance to do this, I am still in so much shock and keep pinching myself. Thank you Creative Xpress for taking a chance on me :0)

4 comments:

  1. You so deserve this, Nikki! I'm so excited for you and this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful, Nikki!!! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations girl!!! I am soooo excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete