Saturday, March 29, 2008

Opening Day

Today was opening day for Austin's little league, second year. We were at the park pretty much all day. We had family members from Ireland visiting my parents for the last three weeks, they were there to watch Austin's first game, my parents and Dustin's mom. It was really nice to have everyone there. Anyways I am going to keep this short and share some pictures from the day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Adriana Isabella with my Dad, her grandpa Mike.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Aidan playing on the baseball field...

Photobucket

Photobucket


And here are a couple of Adriana Isabella on Valentines day that I forgot to upload lol. The lighting was so off here on this first one, the sun was shining in through the window when I was photographing her, but I loved how cute she looked in this picture...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am so loving all that "CHEESE" in the second to the last picture of her lol, when she really smiles it lights up her whole face! Okay I am off, I am so tired from the day. TTYS.

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment