Sunday, March 2, 2008

Some new layouts

I thought I would get on and post my CX assignments I finished and said I would post for you to see. I have a little free time right now, Dustin took the boys out for a hike and Adriana Isabella is sleeping in her room. I am also taking a small break from working on my LRS kit projects to post to my blog :) I thought if I took a little break and got online for a while I could get back to it with a fresh mind lol. I am feeling a bit lazy and would so like to be laying in bed with the new book I am reading (I saw it on the new realeases shelf at barnes and nobles, it's a vampire book of course (Hunting the Hunter by Shiloh Walker), it's pretty good so far. I will have to post a few of the books I have gotten/collected LOL from B&N the last few months in my next post, I got them to read to tide me over until the new Stephenie Meyer book "The Host" comes out. I can't wait!)


Okay back to my two new layouts, This first one was a neat challenge for all 20 CX DT members to do. 20 takes on 3 products, Bumblebee sugar coated glitter, circle embossing folder and the smitten white paper ribbon. This was such a fun layout to do and I got to use alot of the new MM Garden party line, which I just LOVE so much!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My second layout was a community scraplift, we had to pick a community member from CX to scraplift. I picked Stacy Armstrong and this layout...


Photobucket


and here is my take on her layout...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am now working on my LRS DT stuff and hope to get my assignments done this coming week, here is a sneek peek at the kit (all new Winter CHA stuff)...

Photobucket

I will see if it is okay to post a couple teaser pictures of my assignments when I finish. Okay I better get back to my layout. TTYS.

Nikki

5 comments:

  1. "yellow dress" is such a cute layout! love the glittered letters! isn't that collection fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Layout are Fabulous!! I love them all girlfriend!! Thanks so much for picking Chandler's LO! I absolutely love what you did with yours! It looks great!

    I almost ordered that same PP today!!! Now I wish I had of!! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! The first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really did an awesome job with this months CX assignments! WOOWW!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the yellow layout! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete