Monday, August 4, 2008

Chatterbox goodies arrived :)

So last Friday while we were getting ready for the Breaking Dawn party and of course our weekend camping trip, the door bell rang and Dustin handed me a box (well actually the UPS man put a package on his dashboard and then delivered a package to the neighbors across the street, after that he left so we thought nothing of it. Well I guess he turned back around and that package he forgot he but on his dash was mine).

I was so excited :) I opened the package and there was a sheet of paper with "CBX DT finalist" instructions on it for the next two assignments and the final round before they name the new team. I was so excited reading what it was I had to do and then I saw all the goodies.... these goodies....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


It looks so yummy right? I can't wait to get started :) As soon as we get the okay for me to post them I will :)

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment