Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LRS Aug DT projects, BG JuneBug

The LRS Design Team gallery was updated with the August "Junebug" kit yesterday. You should go check out that gallery, it is packed full of YUMMY eye candy! I can not believe what the girls did with the kit this month! Here are my DT designs, I did with the kit...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The Design Team also posted the DT monthly challenges on the message boards, I did a card challenge so make sure you go check those out too :)

Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki- all you layouts look great, but I love the cheetos one. The colors just pop. I will have to go check out the LRS site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Cheetos page too! Those colors are so brilliant! Wonderful work all over... I just got a bunch of June Bug stuff in my CX order that came yesterday, so I'm excited to play with it all after seeing all this gorgeous stuff you put together!

    So excited to be working with you on the CX dt again this coming year, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of this layouts are stunning !! wow !

    ReplyDelete