Tuesday, June 13, 2006

FINALLY lol

Okay I have tried for a week now to post on here and either blogger was down or our wireless connection stunk! We are still at the in laws, we will be here another 10-12 weeks while our new home is being built for us. We have been so busy with everything here. I just barely got time last night to call my best friend since we have been here. We still have to pick the wood flooring for the inside of the house, other than that everything looks good house wise. We have been helpping my MIL with the landscaping in the backyard, and LOVE swimming in the pool ;) We went camping at New Brighton beach this past weekend, which was fun, love camping at the beach. I have been working out everyday, I walk 1 and a half miles (some days 3 miles) in the morning and another 1 and a half at night. Today I popped in my 3 mile walk away the pounds dvd and did that, then tonight I will meet with my best friend Myra after dinner for my evening walk, we are taking her DD and Aidan, they will be on their bikes, us walking. I can't wait. When we were way younger (10-18 years) we use to walk everywhere together. Walking was our thing, we perferred it over the public bus (we did take this every once in a while) or driving. Her DD is in summer soccer at the local community center, so I am going to sign Austin up so they can do it together in Aug. While they practice every week we can walk and work out. I am so glad we have kids the same age, We grew up together, best friends, now our kids get to do it.

We are going to Disneyland this coming week, we can't wait, Pirates will be closed :( due to them fixing it up for the new movie, they are having a screening of Priates (POTC II) when we go so the park will be closed one of the nights for the stars of the movie, um YUM can you say Orlando bloom and Johnny Depp lol. We will be staying at the disneyland hotel and we get to do breakfast with Mickey and goofy one morning. Aidan will love that. This trip is an early B-day gift from MIL for Aidan's third B-day.

Okay well I need to go hop in the shower and then get some work done. I will try and post more often, like I said it has been a bit hard with the crappy wireless connection and then Blogger lol. I have missed this though!

TTYL

~Nikki~

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki! I will be at Disneyland Sunday/Monday/Tuesday! Maybe I will see you there! :)

    -Janice Lund

    ReplyDelete