Monday, July 20, 2009

Wannabe...

Soooooo, Just last week I was blog hopping and realized I had missed about a weeks worth of peeks on the AC blog. As I was looking through all the new Summer CHA goodies, I came across this...



Photobucket



I can't believe it's already that time again. I thought long and hard about re-trying out for this, if I did, it would be my third year. I decided to give it another try, you never know unless you try right? So this is my entry...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I am so nervous about putting myself out there for this again, but like I said, I will never know unless I try. So there you have it, now the wait is on :) In the mean time I will leave you with one more AC goodie of mine from last year, one of my CX assignments :)


Photobucket



Thanks for letting me share!

Nikki

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your work Nikki!!! GOOD luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your submission, they'd be LUCKY to have you!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl..............they should have picked you 3 years ago!! Your layouts are so beautiful. AND I love that popcorn holder!! Good luck, you just never know:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so adorable! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi NIkki! don't know if you remember me from CX, but I have been a huge fan of your work - always!! I know you'd be an asset to AC's team & I wish you the very best of luck!

    ReplyDelete