Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baseball season yet again...


Our family always looks forward to this time of year, this will be our 5th year with our Little League baseball league. We all get involved each year! Dustin has been a coach or manager for the last 5 years, I have been team mom (this year I get to help out with the snack shack and schedules) and the boys get to play one of their favorite sports! (They also play Soccer, and do a sports camp each summer). I have to say, I look forward to this time of year also for the interaction with the parents! We have met so many great people and friends in the last 5 years with our league, I love getting back into the swing of it!

We had practice today for Aidan's team (which my Husband is a coach of) and I took some pictures of the kids, practicing. I am not going to include any of the pictures with the other kids (and in the one picture with my husband, I blobbed out the two children's faces that were in the picture with him) out of respect for them and their families (I emailed all the pictures to the families, so they got to save and keep them).

















It was raining off and on, so you can see that in one of the pictures :) You can click on any of the pictures to see them at full size.

Okay I better get going, we have lots of homework! I will post more later!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment