Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 2013 Little Red Scrapbook Kit

Guess what??? Little Red Scrapbook is BACK!!! How exciting is that? I was jumping up and down with sweet joy when I got the news from Sara! I can't tell you enough, how much I have missed working with LRS kits! This months kit features the brand NEW line by October Afternoon " Travel Girl ". Sara has managed once again to pack this kits with amazing embellishments and goodies to compliment the October Afternoon line.




Here are my designs I made using the May kit...




This first layout I did, I add a few Unity Stamps (You know me, I always have to stamp something or ink it up lol) and I did use a Heidi swapp heart and Jolee Boutique jewel, other than that, it's all from the May kit.









A couple close up previews for you to see more detail.


 
 Those of you who also know me, know I have a HUGE love for Starbucks Coffee. I have been known to go (sometimes) 3-4 times a week (insert shocked faced smiley here). Again here I used a few Unity stamps, Heidi Swapp chipboard heart, Jolee's Boutique jewels, American Crafts thickers from a previous LRS kit and of course the "Starbucks" cup snuggy for an added embellishment, everything else is from the May kit.











More detailed shots of the Starbucks layout.


Here is a card I made using the May kit, I love this card so much! The colors of the papers from the OA Travel Girl line are color popping! I used more Unity Stamps, a Heidi Swapp chipboard heart, and a Jolee's Boutique jewel, everything else is from the May Little Red Scrapbook kit.







Please stop by Little Red Scrapbook and check out the BRAND new May kit.

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! So excited to see you back with the LRS kits! I've missed your designs... and you've knocked them out of the ball park here. Esp. the Starbucks page! Fabulous! The greens are perfection :)

    ReplyDelete