Thursday, December 20, 2007

Quick post

I thought I would make a quick post tonight. Things have been pretty busy around here with the holidays and all, I am sure things will be back to normal in a couple weeks :) Here are some more 26 week pictures I took of Adri this last week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got the headband from walmart and the flower is from an etsy store, I think it's called pink owl creations, I posted about it on the blog, I think it's a few posts down lol. I have lots to post about, I will be back this weekend for a real update, in the mean time here are some of my assignments for LRS, I got an email from Terri on Wednesday saying the gallery was going up so I thought I would post them here too :)




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Okay I'll be back this weekend :)

Nightie night,

Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, Nikki! I love her headband! She makes me ache for another girl (uhoh). Give her sweet cheeks a kiss or two from me! And beautiful layouts as always! I love that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!
    How have you been? Things are just TOO crazy here! I am not online much at all anymore.
    I'm heading out of town today- hosting a Christmas party for Chris's coworkers. He's supervisor now so it comes with the territory. Hosting the parties, that is. UGH
    OH, AND you need to go pick up a copy of the Jan/Feb Bead Trends mag and look at my two published pieces! Pgs. 112 and 118 (I think* LOL)
    Adriana looks adorable and your LOs are FABU as always!! Keep up the good work. I know you will though.
    Love, hugs, and Merry Christmas!
    Kristie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! so sweet, your children!
    Hi! I am from Argentina!
    I like your blog very much! Take a look to mine! :)
    Peace and love!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! Oh my goodness, what a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little one is soooo sweet!!!
    You have totally been rockin the LRS kits girl!!! I know you will do great with February's kit. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

    ReplyDelete