Friday, April 18, 2008

Scrapbooked for me :)

Yep that's right!... See....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I started this layout a couple days ago and set it aside because all I had was the journaling to finish. While I was chatting with the girls on the live ustream this morning for Scrapclubs.com, I decided to finish it then, it was so cool, like a live crop. Terri was even scrapbooking. If you have not seen the live scrapclub show yet, you should check it out, Terri goes through different kit clubs and shows you what comes in it. Today she did the new LRS kit. I will be working on my April LRS DT kit stuff tomorrow night and this coming week. I just got some pictures printed for the layouts :)

The layout above I used the new April Scarlet Lime main kit. It was sort of a little challenge to myself to finally use one of the Scarlet Lime kits I have been hoarding lol. They are just so pretty, I love to just look at them lol. This kit was amazing, it came with so much stuff inside, Cardstock, patterned paper (a mix of different lines, that go well together), a few different ribbons, rubons, chipboard accents, labels, a stamp, A package of thickers, another package of alphas- Adornits, fabric, chipboard diecuts and a mini bag full of different embellishments like, flowers, fabric flowers, buttons, tags. It had all the right stuff to make this layout above plus SO MUCH MORE for more layouts and some cards. Almost everything on the layout is from the April main kit, the red thickers and the green crystals are the only things not in this kit but they did come from two other Scarlet Lime kits, so it's 100% SL :)

Now my goal is to use all my other Scarlet Lime kits lol. Okay well I need to get some chores done tonight before bed. We have a busy weekend :)

TTYS

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Ooww.. this is awesome Nikki!!!! Love the colors so much.. so bright and fun..and so many yummie details! WOOHOO! Love your style girlie! XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you RAWKED the April SL kit - this is GORGEOUS Nikki!! :)

    And yeah...guess I still owe you my LO huh? :-P

    ReplyDelete