Friday, May 16, 2008

LRS May DT kit projects

These were all just posted at littleredscrapbook. Terri got our DT gallery up and running. I think the girls did another amazing job using this fabulous kit.



Here are my designs...





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Here's the kit. I also got the stamp set which I used on a few layouts and one of the cards, but I did not save the pictures. There was also a ribbon kit but I did not get that. All in all this was a fun kit to work with. :) Make sure to check out the other DT gals layouts, like I said, fabulous!







Photobucket




Photobucket








paper addon...





Photobucket








Thanks for looking :)





Nikki

1 comment:

  1. WOW WOW WOW Nikki - your LO's are AMAZING!! So much eye candy to take in!! BEAUTIFUL job!! :)

    ReplyDelete