Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Taking the day off for this...

Photobucket

And snacks...

Photobucket
I'll be back tomorrow :)
LOL I was up with the kids at 6:30am got all of them in the car, dropped Austin off at school, took Aidan to McDonalds for breakfast so we could sit and eat breakfast at 8:30am and wait for Borders to open at 9:00am. I was first at the door with Aidan and Adriana Isabella, there was a long line lol. They had the Stephenie Meyer display right out in front of the doors you walk into the store. They had a huge Breaking Dawn sign about pre-orders, the Midnight party they are having in AUG, all Stephenie's twilight series books and of course the one I went for.... THE HOST. I was first in line and had my book in my hot little hands at 9:04am :) Now I plan to take the day off and read, lets see if the kids will let me lol.....
Nikki

7 comments:

  1. Hope the book is a good read. This post reminds me that I need to take Alex back to BAM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like reading, may I suggest a title to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" If you like suspense, fantasy adventure, some romance without over sentimentality and spiritual themes, please go to www.threeswans.com.au and check out the sample chapters. I would be thrilled if you read and enjoyed it, but in any event I wish you well. Book lovers are special people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should replace Dianna's blog link with MINE! HA! She hasn't updated since 2006. You no love me any more???

    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you will have to tell me how it is! I am borrowing Kara's copy from her as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking in to see if you've finished the book yet girl! ;) I'm still reading (of course! :-P)

    Hope you had a great Mother's Day! HUGS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finished it yesterday. WHOA!!! I didn't think I was going to like it, but I got sucked into about halfway and couldn't put it down. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked that book! What did you think about it?

    Already have the next Twilight one on pre-order...can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete