Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Melinda's Closet, Tuesday's clothing finds


I thought I would start something new on the blog. One of my favorite things to do is online shopping, while, actually online browsing lol. I love all things fashion, fashion shows (Hello project runway! I have been watching it since season 1), shopping, so many awesome styles of clothing out there, I even LOVE fabric! I am a creative person, and see "ART" in everything, so looking at fashion and clothes is art to me. I have watched countless project runway shows, Rachel Zoe, even Americas next top model inspires me, while I create my layouts and assignments for work.

You might be wondering, why "Melinda's Closet" ? Well another show I fell inlove with the first time I saw it was Ghost Whisperer (Alot like my all time fave show Buffy The vampire slayer, if you know me than you know I am obsessed with it, right down to my Buffy action figures and board game lol....yeah, I said it before and I will say it again....I am such a dork! lol). I love ghost whisperer for the great supernatural story lines, but also LOVED it for Melinda Gordon's amazing fashion style and wardrobe! I loved her shabby-vintage style! I also loved her super cute antique shop and the town that I should love to live in (okay it comes in second to Stars Hollow from The Gilmore girls.)  I was so sad to see this show would not be returning this year :(

Anyways I decided to share fun Fashion goodies every Tuesday (or at least I will try lol) and call it " Melinda's Closet." So here we go. For the very first Melinda's Closet, I will be showcasing some goodies from a fabulous store called Mod Cloth. They have so many styles and great things so make sure you go to their website and check it out for yourself, I will be showing a bunch of things I LOVED, my taste and style. Here we go....

Dresses, Shirts, shoes (I only found a couple I liked) and accessories-

























































































So what do you think? See anything you like? If you love any online stores, let me know about it in the comments, I would love to bookmark new stores.

TTYS :)

Nikki

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful. I love how Melinda (Jennifer Love Hewitt) dresses in the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you find out where to get Melinda's night gown from the episode bad blood the long white one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB DAKOTA JACK JACKET is also worn by Kristen Stwart in the meadow scene of Twilight, I owned not knowin it until some weird girl asked mewhere I got it and wanted to buy it of me... But it's a great jacket (the green pilot jaket)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete