Saturday, October 30, 2010

October LRS Kit and my DT designs

I had alot of fun using the LRS October kit this month. I loved everything in this kit, so much yummy goodness jam packed into this one kit!











Here are my design team designs using the main kit and it's addon's. I also got that oh so YUMMY Halloween kit that I just love, love, love (I am a sucker for anything Halloween), I will post pictures of what I did with it once I get our Halloween pictures back.
















I just received the Nov LRS kit and LOVE it! I am going to get some DT designs done this coming week with it and can't wait to share the sneak peeks with you. :)

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Great Job with the "Wishing Weed" It seems like your watching the little girl actually blow the weed. Its cute I am going to try that shot at thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete