Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Unusual You, a Novel by Natasha Neagle







I wanted to share this Book trailer with you. A very sweet friend "Nat" wrote this amazing novel! I found Nat a little over a year and a half ago on You tube. She would do these BlogTV chats and we would all talk about a bunch of things, but one thing that stood out was how much we both loved books, most of the same ones! I soon found out that she was starting a novel. She would run things by us from time to time.

A few months back Nat read one of her first Prologue's to us in chat. This is where I fell in love with this novel! After listening to it, it left me wanting to read more of this story, I wanted to know more about the characters. You can imagine how excited and honored I was when Nat asked me to be one of her critique partners! In the last few months, I have watched this novel mold into a masterpiece! This trailer is just a little sneak peek into this amazing novel! I can not wait to see this book in print! Check it out!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment