Sunday, March 11, 2007

Photoshoot that went silly :)

Towards the end that is lol. I have been super busy this past week that is why I have not blogged. I am super excited about our 3D ultrasound this Thursday, now that Adriana is alot bigger it will be great to see her :) Not to much longer before we get to finally meet her ;) I can not believe how fast this has gone this time around. Okay sorry for the quick post I will post more tomorrow ;) We are off to the video store and then dinner YUM, I am starving lol.

Here are those photo's...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

TTYS :)

1 comment: