Monday, November 17, 2008

The Hunger Games

Photobucket

I just finished this book a couple days ago, in just one day. WOW! I read about it from StephenieMeyer.com and knew I had to give it a try. Boy was she right, I just could not put it down! Amazing story and writing. Suzanne Collins wrote a best seller there. If you love to read I suggest you going out and getting this one. I was sad it ended, but am so happy it was only book 1 of a series.....now only 11 more months until book two comes out.... Sept 9, 2009.

I am now reading Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. I'll let you know what I think. I am totally loving YA books right now lol :)

Nikki

PS. Thank you to all the lovely wonderful ladies who commented on my last blog post, it meant alot to me and I am so glad I am not going through this alone. Thanks girls! :)

4 comments:

  1. I will have to check the book out! I love a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for finding such enjoyment in reading! I wish I could get interested in reading myself because it is a worthwhile past-time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I'll have to check them both out. Totally in the mood for a good read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! =)

    Happy holidays, hugs

    ReplyDelete