Friday, November 28, 2008

My CX Projects for October

We can finally post our October assignments for CX. My first assignment was to make a layout that was scrapliftable and where I used the new Cricut deep cutting blade and housing. I used the deep cutting blade with some paper chipboard (you know the kind of thick chipboard sheets you get in paper orders you place online? I used it on the title (with the Cricut Graphically speaking cart) and the snowflakes, I then added spray adhesive to it and sugar coating glitter from doodlebug design. This was a fun layout to make and hope it's easy enough to scraplift. You can find it and the tutorial on how to re-create it and what you need at CX.

As for the second assignment, I had to make a Boy/Girl Birthday invite card set. I love using the cuttlebug (also from Provo crafts) and the swiss dots folder and thought it worked great on these cards. I also had to use the Cuttlekids dies (flowers/Dinos). I hope you like them :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TTYS :)

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment