Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Husband...

So I was totally feeling like some Starbucks tonight. I told my hubby and he offered to go get me some. We have a Starbucks a couple blocks down from our home. I told him I was tired so a spiced latte and a blueberry muffin would be nice to sit down and eat/drink while I read my book and relaxed. So while I finished cooking dinner for everyone he went to Starbucks for me. When he got back I had his dinner ready and he set my starbucks cup and muffin on the kitchen bar. He then went to go get the kids ready for dinner. I went to grab my cup, I took a drink, set it down and went to reach for my muffin, when I noticed this...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yep that's right, the cup says "Edward" on it. I smiled ear to ear when I saw this! This is my hubby's way of being funny. I can only imagine what his face looked like when he told the Starbucks clerk his name was Edward (for those of you new to my blog My hubby's name is Dustin). When he came back out of the room and saw my face he was grinning so big. I think I have made my hubby a little "Twilight" obsessed too. After all, we have seen the movie twice now :)

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment