Thursday, February 19, 2009

Little Red Scrapbook DT Designs for Feb...

Now that the DT gallery is up and posted, I thought I would post the full layouts and cards on my blog now :) I had alot of fun with this kit. I LOVED all the embellishments that came with it, so pretty. Here you go...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So those are my layouts and cards for this months kit. It really is a gorgeous kit and so fun to work with! Here is the full kit with addon kits...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have a bit of cabin fever today, It's been a pretty tough week this week, raining everyday, the boys are home from school this whole week because of Winter break and Dustin was here all last week and half of this week due to the rain. I have been cleaning leaft and right, playing games, reading with the boys and Bella, coloring, playing xbox and ps3 and I am soooooo tired. I have had very little me time to read or do anything for myself. I am really missing it. My MIL usually takes the boys on the weekend but it's been weeks since that has happened. I am seriously thinking about taking my new car to the library after Dustin gets home from work just for some me time. I spent three days also editing over 100 pictures, so I also need to work on my back drafts for this blog and post alot of those pictures. We shall see :) I also need to get my GS103 layouts done and work on my CX assignments. Between you and me :) all I really want to do is go lay in bed and read! I miss reading so much. I have been reading the same book since December because I have had no time. I was getting in reading time when I would walk with Bella, on car rides, well any chance I got. I miss just sitting down for an hour and reading. I plan to get back to it here very soon. I really need to finish this book and start some new ones I have sitting here. Okay well I better get back to updating the pictures. TTYS.

Nikki

5 comments:

  1. They look awesome, Nikki.

    I've been trying to get in the scrappin' mood but it's just not in me for some reason.
    I feel like all my effort on the books will not be appreciated. I used to scrap for ME and who cares if they are liked, but now I need to know they will be cherished and I'm just not feeling they will be.
    -As I look over at the heaps of albums in the zip lock BIG bags on the floor...

    Maybe some day, in a bigger house, with a proper place to display them. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow je découvre ton blog et je suis subjuguée devant autant de talent
    toutes tes créations sont magnifiques, ton style de scrap est vraiement très très beau
    bravo
    Marinette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work as usual Nikki!! I just love your work girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely work! I think this kit is beautiful... and you worked all the product like a diva! I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pages. I love the Mocha Frappucino page. I am addicted to those drinks, too!

    ReplyDelete