Wednesday, February 11, 2009

LRS Peeks for Febs's kit...

All the other LRS DT girls are posting sneaks on their blogs, so I thought I would too :) Here you go...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I had to take the pictures in the gloomy outdoors today, It's been raining like crazy here. It's suppose to rain all week into the next. I will post the full layouts and cards when the DT gallery goes up at LRS. Okay I better get to bed, I am super tired tonight.

Nikki

4 comments:

  1. All I can say is that those peeks are yummi-licious! Can't wait to see them in full detail! Looks like a lot of wonderfully fun product was packed into those projects, Nikki girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Nikki, so so SO gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the layouts - I *knew* you were gonna work some serious magic with this kit girlie and what I see so far totally RAWKS!! You continue to AMAZE me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful sneaks Nikki!!! You know I love your work girl!!

    ReplyDelete