Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CX (Creative Xpress) DT designs using New BG...

I was so stinkin excited to get this Basic Grey assignment from CX last month. You all know how much I love BG and I got to use the NEW Porcelain collection pack and all the Porcelain goodies from the line. I also used my Cricut and the Design studio. I had a TON of fun this month! My assignment was to make 1 layout and 2 cards. Here they are...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks for letting me share, make sure you checkout the store, we just got a ton of new stuff in, the two new BG lines, Tattered angels glimmer mist, Doodlebug goodies, Bo Bunny, and so much more!

Nikki

4 comments:

  1. this is so pretty. Love the new pp.
    Jordynsmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you blow me away with your talent - you are absolutely AMAZING!! :) You totally worked that BG Porcelain - GORGEOUS! And LOVE that pic of Miss Bella too...she looks so much like her beautiful mommy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The LO and Bella! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful, girl!

    I really love the framing with the hearts around on the layout and the big ric-rac design going across the page. The cards are both sweet and the swiss dots bazzill looks perfect with the BG Porcelain! You rocked as usual!

    ReplyDelete