Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Red Scrapbook DT Designs for April...

LOL I just finished editing my DT sneaks for LRS, when I saw the DT gallery posted, WOOHOO Terri, she is on top of things :) Thanks for posting the awesome gallery Terri. This month has got to be my FAVORITE gallery ever! The girls did such an amazing job! When I saw the April kit I have to admit, I was a bit nervous! I love Sassafras, but was not sure I could pull off "Vintage Yummy". It's gorgeous paper, I was just not sure "I" could work it the way it is meant to be worked lol. Once I got started I could not stop, The papers were amazing to work with! Here is what I came up with...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here's the kit and addon embellishments :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks for letting me share :) The Basket/pot project was a gift for my MIL, it was her birthday on Easter, so D and I came up with the idea of birthday Easter basket with all her favorite Gardening things. Don't forget to check LRS on May 1st, you will not want to miss the May kit, it will go fast!

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. These are sooooooooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wonderful! Your style astounds me, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete