Thursday, November 17, 2005

DRAMA

More and MORE Drama with the neighbors downstairs. I have done everything I can to make everyone happy and it is not working :( I wish we had the money to buy a home, they are so cheap here and if we could save money we could, you can get a 3-4 bedroom, nice house here for 90-130 thousand. My parents live in CA, in a 3 bedroom the 740 thousand so YES WE CAN make it here, but we just need the money now. I went down today and got an APP from a place I am not going to mention yet, I don't wanna jinx myself lol. but I will post if I do get the job! It would be great! With me working and with D working we can start saving. We really wanna move to Bend, OR. (secretly I would love to go home to CA too :( I just miss it so much, my family and Friends). I have been talking to my best friend of about 17 years now on the phone and I just miss it there and her :(. Bend is a GORGEOUS place and would be great to raise our kids, plus it is affordable to.

Anyways I thought I would just pop in with a little update. Guess I could not stay away from my blog that long huh, funny when you let something go, you really do miss it. I love to journal. Okay going to go finish clean up the apartment and then maybe scrapbook :)

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, I so know that feeling with apartment living. We struggled a lot when we lived in Oregon. I love it there, we were only there for 2 years, but every day was a blessing. I'm originally from Newberg Oregon. :))) I do hope things get better for you. I will be praying that things will work out for you to get a home soon. I love Bend too! :)
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete