Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Had to stop blogging for a bit

I am sorry I have not posted again in awhile, I have had to take a break to get this in order in my homelife. I had something happen here that changed things, at first it was pretty bad but the last two weeks things have gotten better. For those of you who are close to me you know what I am talking about, for those of you who know me just by my blog, it is a bit to personal to share on here but I will tell you we are doing alot better.

The boys are doing good, I have been working on ABC's and writing with Austin, he is getting really good at writing. Aidan knows his ABC's really well and can say the sounds that go with them Thanks to our Leap pad fridge phonics.

D to me is slowly being laid off of work :( they just keep cutting his hours, he is now down to only 4 hours a night 5 days a week and 8 hours on sat. It is kinda scary but at the same time it is okay, when we get to CA he will have his new job, his mom said to not worry about this job to much.

I have been working super hard on EBAY stuff the last week, it is after all my job and ectra income coming into the house. I had three kits sell today and two are still up at ebay one with a bid :) Kristie and I were super happy :) I am working on more kits now. I spent last weekend cleaning my scraproom and now it looks great I added an extra shelf at my table so now I have more room and I enjoy being in there working. I also need to take sometime for me to scrapbook and get my Chatterbox MIM contest entry done. LOL I wonder if I can just drop it off at the CBX offices ;) lol. This is thee biggest goal I want to finish right now! Chatterbox means so much to me.

Hmmmm more scrapbooking news is I will be getting my new Arctic Frog stuff any day now, the stuff that I ordered from LM and my goodies for having a layout Published in their 2006 catalog, I can't wait to play :) I also placed a small order at Linnecards for some CBX goodies (like if I don't have enough ;)) this stuff will be great for more kits I am working on.

It has been nice spending so much time with my family the last two weeks, I think we all needed this! To get things good again and sort out our life more, communicate, which I think is our biggest problem.

Okay I am rambling now so I better get back to finishing up my laundry folding and my ebay kits. TTYAS I promise not to stay away as long again and update more. ooooooo I just remembered I better get my "summer" layouts turned into ST right now too..... TTYS

3 comments:

  1. I hope things are ok Nikki. I haven't talked with you in forever- but I have been checking in her trying to keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posting to say hello my best good friend. :) Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have I been? I didn't know you're moving back to Cali? Well, hey, I'll be there in July, maybe we will actually get to meet up if you are near SF again!

    ReplyDelete