Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

WOW! It has been a busy couple weeks, I was in bed for most of last week with a very bad cold and for those of you who have been or are pregnant know there is nothing you can really take, so for the first couple days I was dying LOL. I did find out I could take regular Robitussin, so that helped. You can only imagine what our home looked like while I was sick, I could hardly got out of bed so I had a TON of things to clean up around here yesterday. It was nuts. I have a few last minute gifts to wrap for the boys and D and I am so done. The only thing left to do is go to MIL's Christmas Eve party tonight (LOTS of family there) and come home to bake cookies with the boys for Santa. YUM!

I plan to start posting more here agin like I use to, this month has just been so nuts. I Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Hoildays.

TTYS

Nikki

1 comment: