Sunday, January 7, 2007

Not enough hours in a day

Do you ever feel this way? I have had so many things I want to get done, I start them to only leave them half done. I Fell like there is just not enough time. I woke up early this morning and had a set plan on what I wanted and needed to get done today, a few days ago I came in here, my office/ scraproom, I took on the task of "TRYING" to find some important papers, now here's the little thing and secret about me, on the outside My room looks organized, but if you look deeper lol (actually look in my drawers, filing cabinet, under stuff LOL) you will find that it is a HUGE mess! I mean papers, bills, everything just stuffed inside, very UNorganized lol.

So I woke up with this plan, to go through everything and throw away stuff I did not need and organize the stuff I do need so I actually KNOW where things are and it is not a 5 hour search party everytime I come in here to look for one thing. I Worked on this for about an hour, then of course got pulled away by the sounds of Miss "New York" on VH1's new reality show. Yep Dustin was in our room (my office is a retreat room off of our bedroom so I can hear and see into our room) watching this and of course being the reality whore that I am I stopped organizing to go watch, and got sucked into it. Then of course when that was over I started the whole channel flipping thing, found that court tv has an all day showing of LA Forensics, so I have one hour before that starts LOL, so here I am again, came in here to work, Put Christina Aguilera's "Back to Basics (Disc 2) in the CD player, am I working? Nope, I decided to get online again LOL, Lord knows how the computer sucks you in too, it started out with a little blog reading, then message board visiting, and now blog writing, I SHOULD be 6 feet away digging in my mess of a filing cabinet Organizing away, but here I sit. The day is half gone and I have nothing to show for it. I had major plans for today to. Organizing this messy room, then I was going to work on some things for Ebay FINALLY. I would love to have a few auctions up right now, I truly miss it!

So here's the thing.... Should I just drag my mess of papers out into my bedroom and plant my butt in front of the TV so I can kill two birds with one stone and watch LA forensics and clean my mess LOL, or should I just stay away from the TV altogether and get my mess cleaned up in a steady time, cause come on now, you know as well as I, that if I plant my butt in front of the TV and try and organize my mess at the same time that I will not finish until midnight LOL. But darn it, it sounds so good LOL. I guess I will figure it out LOL

I have an addiction! Every weekend now when my MIL takes my boys for the day, I hop into my car and head to a place, a place where my imagination runs wild, where I can get a nice dose of Hot chocolate, where I can learn about pregnancy, cooking, romance, murder, what's hot and what's not, where I can fight with someone over a chair or find myself sitting on an floor sandwiched between shelves, Yep people, BARNES AND NOBLES. I can not stop going here, and can I just say, I have read three books in two weeks, MAN I have truly missed reading, but baby it's back and I am doing it ;) Reading has always been one of my favorite hobbies, I was an 11 year old girl who had a number of Stephen King books under her belt, I look back at my summers as a kid and remember spending alot of it reading (well I did do lots of other things to lol, like shopping, mall, slumber parties, great america trips, etc) but this was my favorite thing to do, I would lay in my backyard and read read read, when season changed I would ride my bike over to our local rose garden and read under the huge redwood trees, or on the grass next to the fountain, reading was my thing and in this life time I have done ALOT of it, sheezzz I have BOXes of books here that if I have an extra room I could make my own Barnes and Nobles with lol. I thank both my parents for my love of reading, My dad started us out young, I will never forget his reading sessions with us, I remember him reading the Hobbit to us as young girls (my sister and I) My mother is amazing with books, that woman can read a whole book in a day, sometimes two. Anywho, I am proud and rather fond of my new addiction, Barnes and Nobles you freakin ROCK! See you this coming Saturday ;) LOL

hmmmm nothing else major going on, I went to my Dr.s appointment last Tuesday and she could not tell us the sex of the baby yet, SO strange because I was 17 weeks pregnant with both my boys and right away they knew, so I have 3 weeks to go until we REALLY find out lol. I can't wait. I can feel it moving so much, it's very exciting. I love being pregnant! I love having kids, it's an amazing gift! I have had so many goals and dreams in life for myself, I have wanted to be so many different things, I think being a MOM, by far has to be the best thing I have ever done with my life, I LOVE it, i am good at it.

Okay well, I better get back to my organizing lol. TTYS

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment