Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bloated Cow that is me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well I have now reached the point where I can no longer button my regular jeans, so it is time to switch to maternity pants again. I am hoping to go shopping this weekend for a nice sale LOL on maternity pants (who am I kidding those things are mighty pricey) I also did the toilet paper tuesdays at lifetimemoments in the expecting mom's forum and I measure in at 8 1/2 squares lol, yep I am getting a tummy now. Well I am getting close to the 5th month mark, so it is expected, lets just hope my butt does not decide to follow along with my belly and "grow", lord knows I need no more "growing" on this already "grown" butt of mine. Since losing the close to 60 pounds in the last year and a half I no longer fit in to my HUGE maternity clothes I wore while PG with Aidan, but I am still big and need something right now. Anyways here is another picture I got from my Babycenter newsletter for this week, I am now closer to 19 weeks, but well, here lol this is my baby now...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can not WAIT to find out what it is in another couple weeks, I swear it is another boy but everyone else says Girl, we shall see :)

well I better get off here, it is only 9:00pm and I feel so sorry for the insomniac in me, but tonight I think I may go to bed early (LOL I know Kristie what a shock huh :) lol, such a bad fellow insomniac), I have been up since 5:30am and it's been a love day, mostly of cleaning house, playing taxi driver to everyone most of the day (gotta love Weds lol) and spending half the night searching for my son's birth certificate, bad mommy! I usually have all that stuff together, but when A started school this year I guess I left it with the school stuff lol, because HOURS into searching I found it in a school folder lol. Anyways, My brain is fried tonight so I need to go rest it lol. TTYL

Nikki

6 comments:

  1. I love the diagram of the pregnant lady. Soooo know that feeling! I hope you find some cute maternity pants even if you can't find them at a good price. ;) And, IT'S A GIRL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being pregnant!! I also love your little cartoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like centuries ago for me but I do remember that feeling! I feel your pain! Or at least, your discomfort! Good luck!

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad, bad insomniac!! LOL Just kidding. I actually got to bed at a decent hour last night too. Can you believe it?! It happens like that at least once every couple of months. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the pregnancy! And on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you almost make me want to be pregnant again ;)

    ReplyDelete