Monday, November 5, 2007

Adriana 18-19 week pictures

I know this is a little late and I am going to be posting a couple posts today because I have a bunch of pictures to share with our family and friends :) first up are pictures of Adriana at 18-19 weeks. I know I already posted some from these weeks but here are a couple more lol...

I love this picture in black and white..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is Adri with Daddy :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

19 weeks...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay next post is pumpkin patch pictures and 20 week pictures :)

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment