Friday, February 15, 2008

Here are some of the things that have kept me busy.... Scrapbooking :)

I thought I would share some of my most recent layouts and projects I have done for Creative Xpress and Little Red Scrapbook with you. I have had so much fun scrapbooking lately. Here is what I have done for LRS the last couple months. I can not wait to get the March kit, exciting new stuff, that is all I am saying :)

Jan's kit featured a line from Heidi Grace and a bunch of fun embellishments, here was my take on the Jan. Kit...

"Time to sleep"

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Here is what I did with the Feb LRS kit, The kit featured Webster's pages "sweet charity" collection and some fun embellishments...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Here are some of my layouts and projects I have done for Creative Xpress... (I have had so much fun working with the Cricut machine and the Cartridges are a bit addicting lol)...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Altered CD folder....


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Tri folded and gate folded cards for Valentines day....


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This layout/assignment was to tell a story mostly using pictures...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This layout/assignment was to mostly tell a story using journaling...


Photobucket


I will post the two layouts I am working on now for CX within the next week or so, and I plan to break open some of my new Making Memories goodies to work with this weekend, so I will post those once I am done too. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new CHA Winter goodies. :)


Nikki


1 comment: