Thursday, February 28, 2008

Making Memories...

I just love all the new stuff out right now from making memories. I got most of their new "Garden party" line (at Creative Xpress now) I used for an assignment I did for CX that I will post on the blog really soon. Here is the loot...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



This is a MUST HAVE from MM! Another line I have is one my hubby got for me as a valentines day gift :) It's called "Chelsea's Place" from Making Memories and you can only get it from Michaels.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then there is the new Scarlet Lime March kit that has most of the Blue-ish 5th Ave line, YUM YUM!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



See I told you the new MM was yummy :)

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Ohh La la Nikki!!! Lots of yummy stuff to play with. I've got to get some of that MM!! Its so pretty and fresh! SO much for using up the old stash.....I want the new stuff!!

    ReplyDelete