Sunday, August 3, 2008

Camping

We went camping This weekend. MIL took the boys up Thursday and because of Breaking Dawn coming out Friday night and Dustin still having to work until Friday we decided to go up very early Saturday morning. We had a great time. It took Dustin, MIL and I almost two hours to figure out how to put up the HUGE tent my parents gave us, FINALLY I figured it out and after all that we realized it was super easy, so the next time we go camping and use it, it should only take about 10 minutes to put up LOL. It's such a NICE camp ground. I loved the little Tent area we had. it was across a bridge, up a pathway and kinda on a cliff, under us was a stream with water. The boys swam and rode their bikes every where. They also had this cool park they liked. Bella and I spent alot of time in the tent LOL, I had to read my book (Breaking Dawn) Holy Moly the Honeymoon scene! Everyone went on a long hike and to see a train while Adri and I stayed behind so she could nap and I could read. They even had this cool rec room area with a pool table and video games. We really did have a good time!

Here are some pictures of the weekend and our camping trip :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks for looking :)

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment