Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gifts from Aunt Patty and Grams :)

We had a knock at the door tonight and saw the mailman had left a huge box for us. When I looked at the label it said it was from my Grams (my dad's mom) and Aunt patty (Dad's sister). I, with the kiddos help, opened the box and pulled out three wrapped gifts for the kids and two baskets, one for me and one for D. I made sure the kids waited for me to get my camera so I could snap some pictures of them opening the gifts up. Here is what I got...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The boys LOVED their new blankets! So much so they plan to sleep with them tonight. Bella also really liked hers, she loves pooh stuff and her other two blankies have pooh stuff on them. Dustin got an awesome snack basket which he dug right into and I got such a beautiful girlie 'stuff" basket with all the good stuff inside (lotion, and bath stuff, LOVE IT!). That was so sweet of my Grams and aunt Patty to do! Thank you so much! We love and miss you guys and hope to see you soon!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment