Thursday, January 29, 2009

Goodies from LRS...

Okay so I know I still need to get caught up with the posts I have saved as drafts on this blog, there are lots of pictures I still need to edit and add to the posts, I will get to that this weekend, I promise :) Anyways, this is pretty much a drive by posting to share a few layouts with you that I did using the Jan LRS kit. Make sure you go check out what the other DT girls did with it! I love those girls and they do awesome work! I am lucky to be on the team with them. Anyways here you go :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here is some of the kit...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The brand New American Crafts Teen line. I love the bright colors. There are still a couple kits left so if you like what you see, go check it out. Make sure to check LRS on the first of Feb for the new Feb kit, you will NOT want to miss it, It's a CHA Winter new Release WOOT, and will sell out FAST!

Thanks for looking :)

Nikki

3 comments:

  1. They look great, Nikki! Looks like you've been having a blast creating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those layouts, Nikki! Love the aqua and the orange, such a lift after such a dull winter here in Ireland. BTW, that wee baby is as cute as a button and getting SO big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been WAITING to see an update on the blog, as well as some scrappy eye candy girl!! :) Good to see you back at both - and especially GORGEOUS GORGEOUS LO's, you rawked the January kit!! Ok I'm caught up with my blog, now get to editing the rest of your drafts and give me something to read! LOL

    ReplyDelete