Monday, December 5, 2005

Scrappin, well trying to anyways...

I just received my DT kit for Little Red Scrapbook. It's awesome, It is a kit that works around the new Chloe's Closet paper called "The back Nine". Soooo that means boyish colors :) YAY, which is perfect for all the pictures I just got back from www.winkflash.com of the boys. I get to play with some Black and White pictures as well as colored and what is cool is the background colors match the kit colors AWESOME! I have to admit I was a bit nervous of the Dice paper but, it looks so awesome in person, and Thanks to my friend Kristie I have an awesome theme, that will go perfect with the Dice paper, RIGHT ON! Here is what the kit looks like...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


and then of course the awesome ADD ONS are amazing too and work so well with this kit!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I can't wait to get started, it is all sitting right in front of me and I have about two hours to work on it now (before D gets home and we celebrate our five year anniversary :D) I just picked out the pictures I will be using and now all that is left is to sketch out all my layouts and projects I will be making and then let the scrappin begin. I have been feeling IN the MOOD to scrap the past couple days, just have been so busy here at home. The plan is to get a bunch of scrappin done this week when I can :) Okay I better go get started on those sketches :)

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what you come up with. I've been eyeing that paper for a while. But wasn't sure about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh- i want that kit!! looks like fun and can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete