Saturday, June 2, 2007

ToDo lists....

Before baby comes. I thought I would make a few lists of things I need to get done before the baby gets here and I can mark them off (make them BLACK and BOLD) as I go ...

First TODO List...

BABY NEEDS

  • Socks
  • Baby Powder with cornstarch
  • ointment for diaper rash
  • sterile cotton balls
  • Baby Brush
  • Baby nail clippers
  • Baby infant Tylenol
  • Rubbing Alcohol
  • A digital Thermomenter
  • Pacifiers (Pink of course lol)
  • Baby bathing Tub
  • Car seat
  • Stroller
  • Diaper Bag
  • Rocking glider
  • Breastfeeding Pillow
  • Crib (white)
  • Baby lotion (JJ brand)
  • Baby bath wash (JJ brand)
  • Nursing Bra
  • Nursing Pads
  • New tubes for breastpump
  • New bottles for breastpump

Things to Pack for Hospital

  • Change of clothes for me
  • Soap
  • Shampoo
  • A book to read
  • My notebook/journal for Adriana
  • My camera (of course lol)
  • Toothbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • Socks
  • underwear
  • Hairbrush
  • a snack
  • Phonebook and cell phone
  • Adriana's going home outfit
  • blanket for Adriana
  • Car seat

Things I need to finish around the house

  • Carpet cleaning
  • washing Adriana's onsies
  • Washing Adriana's blankets for Bassinet
  • Washing our bedding
  • washing the boys bedding
  • washing the last of the laundry
  • folding the pile of socks
  • getting things ready for our company we will be having
  • clean out the Fridge (again, eyeroll lol)
  • prep some dinners for the freezer
  • call Doctors to make appointments for everyone
  • Call the dentist to make appointments for the boys
  • recharge camera battery
  • get memory cards for cameras but on CD's at costco and clear them
  • Finish DT work and projects
  • Mail package to Jennifer (LRS)
  • Mail package of layouts to Jen (Pokeygirl)

I will add more to the lists as I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment