Thursday, June 21, 2007

Adriana One week old...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just love these cute little baby legs lol, she is still in preemie size clothes and look at her socks lol still big and remind me of UGG boots, or smurf boots lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

okay I have a sleeping baby on my chest so I better get her in her bed, I will post two week old pictures soon.

Nikki

3 comments:

  1. She looks so sweet in that little yellow dress. I'm glad to hear that she- and you are doing well. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable!!
    And so alert for one week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh!! She is so adorable. LOVE the leg shot... so cute. I am glad you are doing better and have marked your blog so I can visit more often. :)

    ReplyDelete