Saturday, August 4, 2007

Quick little blog post :) pictures....

I am busy busy busy lol, Working on some Scrapfest points for LM, cleaning the house, reading my big brother 8 updates at bigbrotherupdates.com (lol been going there for a few years now, love them for the live feed updates, since I decided to get showtime BBafterdark instead of the live feeds this year, I figured I would be in my room taking care of Adriana and BF that late so I had no time for sitting here watching / listening to them all day lol. LOTS of drama going on in the house the last couple days since they booted out the lovely NICK :( , everyone is turning on eachother, it's so funny and looks like America's player Eric will be out soon.

I am so loving all the new CHA stuff coming in at lifetimemoments.com right now, I picked up a few sheets of the new American Crafts, Scenic Route, Dream street and a couple chipboard items this last week. I also added a few new things to my wishlist there, new stuff coming in each week :)

Okay well I need to go give my little baby girl a bath so I will end this short and with a couple pictures :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

TTYS

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment