Friday, April 29, 2011

Creative Xpress Halloween Banner and more


Last summer (June/July 2010) I was given an assignment from CX and Provo Craft to make a 3D object out of the (at the time) new Cricut Cartridge "Happy Hauntings". My first thought after reviewing the cart was "3D Banner". Banner's were not really "in" yet so I thought it would be unique and fun! Almost every shape on this banner came from the cricut. The banner shape, the frame, the circles and the font. I love the way this turned out! So much so that I have made a few custom banners for friends and family. I also have been working on some for my Etsy store, which will be uploaded and in my shop this coming Monday :) I made birthday themed banners, Holiday themes, and even "name" themed which people hang in their children's rooms. I also have some custom handmade cupcake toppers, 3D embellishments, Birthday hats, cards and layouts I will be uploading, so please bookmark my shop if you think it's something you might like :)

I am posting this Halloween banner because I just received it back in the mail from CX and can now share it on my blog with you :) I am also sharing a Custom "Name" banner I made.


























Here is the custom name banner I made for my cousin's new beautiful baby girl "Adriana" :) But first here are some pictures his wife (and great photographer) Angel took of her nursery so you can see how well it will match up to it, I made sure to add some Swarovski crystals and some crystal buttons because I know Adriana's mommy likes those :) and they really go with the room, which I LOVE! (Click on pictures to make them larger).







































Thanks for looking and stay tuned, I have a bunch more projects that were returned to me this week that I will be sharing with you soon! :)

Happy Friday!!!

Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Those are both beautiful banners, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!!!!!!!! you are so talented!! i LOVE THAT BANNER!!! i will totally promote your etsy shop to everyone i know ;) what a lovely little blog this is, i am bookmarking it! thank you so much nikki. your children are so lucky to have one of the most creative mothers ever!

    ReplyDelete