Friday, April 29, 2011

My LRS April Design team designs




The LRS April kit was so much fun to work with! I LOVED getting to use the Open Faced Corrugated Sheet of paper! I think I used it on all three layouts and my card :) It's full of great embellishments that totally matched the kit and I even purchased the addons which made the main kit pop so much more! Here are my three layouts and one card, plus some close up shots that show more detail.

































Thanks so much for looking :) Stay tuned, I just received the May LRS DT kit and plan to work on it this coming week :)

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Those butterfly doily pieces rock, as do all your designs here! Love how you worked the corrugated paper too, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crazy talented!

    I have awarded your blog The Versatile Blogger Award. Please check out the post below and pass it on!

    http://stealthdiva.blogspot.com/2011/05/yeah-my-blog-was-just-awarded-versatile.html

    ReplyDelete