Thursday, August 4, 2005

Can I get a SWEEEEET? Can I get a YEEHAW

mmmm I am sitting here with my lunch, A coke and a bowel of Velveeta Kraft Mac and cheese (shells) mmmm. I was woken up this morning by my husband, he has a plate of potatoes and Eggs he made me. You should have seen the look on his face so happy and proud, poor guy was a little upset when I took just a couple bites here and there and mostly played with it with my fork. Thing is I am not a morning eater, never have been, I remember getting ready for school and my mom being upset that I did not eat anything for breakfast, so she would have me eat a banana on my way to school, I remember getting sick once I hit the school grounds. After being up and awake a while I can eat but not when I first get up. Believe me those eggs and potatoes looked so good to but my stomach just could not take them. I love the fact that he got up extra early just to do this though, so sweet! It is about 1:30pm and I am finally eating for the day, D should be home from work in a couple hours. I need to call the front apartment office and let them know that the garbage disposal stopped working and it's a must that it gets fixed. I use that thing a couple times a day lol.

Well after watching Inked lastnight I went straight to bed, for two nights now at around 6pm I get this painful headache, I took meds for it but it just did not help, I have no clue what it could be from but I am drinking more water now like I shoul be. I need to make a shopping list for tomorrow and get more aquafina.

I have received a couple emails from ladies asking when I am going to get new layouts up lol, well I am working on stuff now, I did get one new layout up this week, but I was super busy the last couple weeks with custom kits and pping orders which is my "JOB" that pays me to bring money in that we need, so I had to set regular scrapping aside for a little while, But I am working on stuff now and will post them as soon as I finish :)

Okay well I have two more loads of laundry to do and finish this page kit for EBAY and then I get to start a layout WOOHOO :)

I hope you all are having a great day!

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Breakfast sounds yummy... I seem to get a lot more done if I skip breakfast and go straight into my WORK at home. But on the days I go to WORK I need something before I go.

    In oct last year I began having headaches nearly everyday about the same time each day. When I went to the Dr he said they were a type of Migrain and they were caused by stress and a chemical imbalance. He put me on Zoloft for 90 days, and Migrin-A, and the headaches went away. They were so bad they made me have to go to bed. It only took a day or 2 of this before DH insisted I saw a Dr.

    ReplyDelete