Thursday, August 11, 2005

Either I am getting old or I am blessed with lots of laugh lines ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
CLOSE UP
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

LOL I was looking at them this morning while washing my face (one of those first things you do in the morning when you wake) I am always smiling and boy do those babys show up nice and noticeable when I smile. My mother calls then laugh lines. I just think it's a sign that I am getting older. Part of life I suppose.

I woke up early this morning and had the whole apartment clean by around 11am. Even got the last load of laundry done YAY! Now I am sitting back here debating taking pictures of the rest of the baby clothes to get up on ebay, BOY was this a job! I had to sort through all the different sizes, make a bunch of piles, and then you have to take pictures of each LOT and each outfit in a LOT. I am also working on a summer page kit, hope to have that up tonight, but we shall see. I am hoping when D gets home from work that I can go in and take a nice hot bath and read for a while, it's been a couple weeks since I have had time to read so It is much needed! Okay well I better get back to work, I just finished going over "ABC's" with Aidan, it was so cute! He loves his Elmo learning table. TTYL Hope you are all having a good day! :)

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. I noticed those same lines on my face about 2 years ago. Same location and everything. No crows feet though! Thank God for small miracles!!

    ReplyDelete